In keeping with the traditions of Cornwall Park our team here at Cornwall Park Eateries are delighted to offer a High Tea option everyday of the week from 2.00 pm.
Harney & Sons are in the business of making tea an everyday luxury item. With a story dating back to 1960, three generations of the Harney family continue to preserve John’s tradition of fine tea, travelling the world in search of the finest ingredients. We present you with New Zealand’s most premium tea experience.
Offering a total tea solution for the discerning foodservice and retail markets, Harney’s high quality loose leaf teas are presented in exquisite packages, turning an ordinary cuppa into a sensory experience. Whether it’s rare white teas, oolongs, black teas, Chinese or Japanese greens or herbal infusions you enjoy, you’ll find it here. Harney & Sons is found in luxury hotels, restaurants, high tea venues, cafes, spas and salons, gourmet food stores, smart department stores and gift shops across New Zealand.
We are delighted to bring you this experience overlooking Auckland's finest Park.
We have two options for you to enjoy:
Option One - $45.00 High Tea
Option Two - $55.00 which includes a flute of NV Cloudy Bay Pelorus.
We are now offering earlier High Tea's during weekdays
Monday to Friday - 10am - 11.30am and 2.00pm - 4.00 pm
Saturday and Sunday - 2.00pm - 4.00 pm
Bookings are essential
Numbers are limited and we require credit card details to confirm your reservation.
For all other inquiries please phone us on 09 630 2888 or email us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1. Credit card details are required to guarantee your High Tea reservation.
2. A holding deposit of $20.00 per person is required to secure your reservation.
3. Final numbers must be confirmed 24 hours prior to your reservation.
4. No shows or same day cancellations will be charged in full to the credit card provided.
5. The deposit is fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to your reservation after which the deposit will become non-refundable.
6. The host/contact person is responsible for the account, unless otherwise arranged.
7. We are unable to confirm your reservation until credit card details have been provided and deposit paid.
8. If the deposit is not paid we reserve the right to cancel your reservation without notice.
9. By paying the deposit you accept and abide by the all the Terms and Conditions above.