In keeping with the traditions of Cornwall Park our team here at Cornwall Park Eateries are delighted to offer a High Tea option everyday of the week from 2.00 pm.
Harney & Sons are in the business of making tea an everyday luxury item. With a story dating back to 1960, three generations of the Harney family continue to preserve John’s tradition of fine tea, travelling the world in search of the finest ingredients. We present you with New Zealand’s most premium tea experience.
Offering a total tea solution for the discerning foodservice and retail markets, Harney’s high quality loose leaf teas are presented in exquisite packages, turning an ordinary cuppa into a sensory experience. Whether it’s rare white teas, oolongs, black teas, Chinese or Japanese greens or herbal infusions you enjoy, you’ll find it here. Harney & Sons is found in luxury hotels, restaurants, high tea venues, cafes, spas and salons, gourmet food stores, smart department stores and gift shops across New Zealand.
We are delighted to bring you this experience overlooking Auckland's finest Park.
We have two options for you to enjoy:
Option One - $40.00 High Tea
Option Two - $50.00 which includes a flute of NV Cloudy Bay Pelorus.
We are now offering earlier High Tea's during weekdays
Monday to Friday - 10am - 11.30am and 2.00pm - 4.00 pm
Saturday and Sunday - 2.00pm - 4.00 pm
Bookings are essential
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR HIGH TEA MENU
Numbers are limited and we require credit card details to confirm your reservation.
Terms & Conditions
1. For bookings of five or more people we require a deposit of $20.00 per person to secure your booking with us.
2. Final numbers must be confirmed 24 hours prior to dining day or a full charge of the no show fee (i.e. $40 or $50) will be charged if the guest attendance falls short of the number of guests confirmed.
3. The deposit is fully refundable up to one week prior to the event date after which the deposit will become non-refundable.
4. The host/contact person is responsible for the bill, unless arranged prior to the dining date.
5. We are unable to confirm your booking until a deposit has been paid.
6. If the deposit is not paid at the time of making the reservation for your group we reserve the right to cancel your booking without notice.
7. Once we receive your High Tea reservation we will contact you directly to arrange payment of any deposit.